Just now mass civics was about how not to marry a jerk. Many felt that the (loud)speaker was very funny, but I don't think so leh. Imagine me falling asleep for half the talk an msging someone who tagged rubbish in my blog...how interesting or funny can the talk get huh? Maybe I got a funny sense of humour or a very high joke-level or maybe just say that i've got an attitude problem lah. But however funny the talk is, there's no need for the guy behind me to laugh so loud that I'm being woken up so many times. Sickening. I know of a super duper jerk, Eliza does too. and many in ZJ's class haha. But I don't care.
Finally a full stop or maybe a comma to this series of tests. First was physics, then maths then chem then bio...all killer papers and very deadly somemore. I betcha there would be lotsa careless mistakes. Maths was a very good example. So sian. And I think Ah Chong would puke blood seeing my test paper, never an answer that's rubbisher than mine.
Anyway, i just love Wednesdays. Cos I can always hang out in the hub with my spammer friend, spamming and laughing. Feel like eating mint ice cream now...
Oh just 2 jokes to share. First, one maths lecturer looks like some harry potter ghost. Then is one male teacher looking that a packet of milk. Joker. And I will try not to sit next to the projector in the LTs next time, in case I knock against it and the screen starts to vibrate again.